RE: [sig] Hussar boots

  • Scott Bradley
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
      Try these,

      http://www.armlann.com/boots.htm
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rising-Sun-Leather/209396382418492?fref=ts
      (Rising Sun Leather)

      Sir Boris Movila
      <https://sites.google.com/site/casadetaur/home> Member of House Muntesti

      From: sig@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sig@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      krpurtell
      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 12:04 PM
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sig] Hussar boots

      Hi,
      I'm looking for someone preferably in the SCA who can make a pair of Hussar
      style boots. I've alreasy tried to contact Master Seamus without any
      success. Revial Clothing said thay will not.
      Can anyone help?
      Thanks,

      THL Kevin Ambrozijwski

    • Jeanne
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
        If the Hussar boot is similar to dance boot,  you can also try dance groups sites. I know I've seen Hungarian boots when I've gone on line looking for Ukrainian Dance Boots for my dance students.

        Julianna Jeo Vousdy

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
          I know that you are trying to look in the SCA, but have you looked at Polish Hussar Supply Plus? That is where I got mine, and they outfit Hussar reenactors.

          http://www.polishhussarsupply.com/

          Yours in service,

          Pan Mikulaj von Meissen

          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "krpurtell" <krpurtell@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I'm looking for someone preferably in the SCA who can make a pair of Hussar style boots. I've alreasy tried to contact Master Seamus without any success. Revial Clothing said thay will not.
          > Can anyone help?
          > Thanks,
          >
          > THL Kevin Ambrozijwski

        • charles stefanich
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
            I got a pair of boots from this merchant and am very pleased with them. Mine are a Magyar(Hungarian) cut of boot but all their items are first rate.
            Valkai Istvan