Hussar boots

  • krpurtell
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hi,
      I'm looking for someone preferably in the SCA who can make a pair of Hussar style boots. I've alreasy tried to contact Master Seamus without any success. Revial Clothing said thay will not.
      Can anyone help?
      Thanks,

      THL Kevin Ambrozijwski
    • Scott Bradley
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
        Try these,

        http://www.armlann.com/boots.htm
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rising-Sun-Leather/209396382418492?fref=ts
        (Rising Sun Leather)

        Sir Boris Movila
        <https://sites.google.com/site/casadetaur/home> Member of House Muntesti

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
          If the Hussar boot is similar to dance boot,  you can also try dance groups sites. I know I've seen Hungarian boots when I've gone on line looking for Ukrainian Dance Boots for my dance students.

          Julianna Jeo Vousdy

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
            I know that you are trying to look in the SCA, but have you looked at Polish Hussar Supply Plus? That is where I got mine, and they outfit Hussar reenactors.

            http://www.polishhussarsupply.com/

            Yours in service,

            Pan Mikulaj von Meissen

            --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "krpurtell" <krpurtell@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I'm looking for someone preferably in the SCA who can make a pair of Hussar style boots. I've alreasy tried to contact Master Seamus without any success. Revial Clothing said thay will not.
            > Can anyone help?
            > Thanks,
            >
            > THL Kevin Ambrozijwski

          • charles stefanich
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
              I got a pair of boots from this merchant and am very pleased with them. Mine are a Magyar(Hungarian) cut of boot but all their items are first rate.
              Valkai Istvan