Call for Articles

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 2, 2012
      I've started work on the Winter Slovo and could definitely use some
      articles to publish. If you have material that would be of interest
      to the Slavic Interest Group, let me know directly (off-list). The
      deadline is January 1st.

      Thanks,

      Paul Wickenden of Thanet
      goldschp@...
    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 9 8:44 PM
        I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
        pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

        The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
        the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

        Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

        Thanks,
        Paul

      • goldschp@tds.net
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 4 1:05 PM
          I'm looking for material for the Summer Slovo.

          The deadline will be July 1st, for which I can give a little wriggle room if you give me some advance notice.

          In general, I'm looking for short articles (200-400 words) or pieces that can be serialized. For the summer issue, we traditionally focus on Pennsic, but anything of a Slavic/EE focus is welcome.

          Contact me directly (goldschp@...) for questions or submissions.

          Thanks,
          Paul Wickenden