Re: [sig] Call for Articles!

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 73 , Oct 10, 2012
      I know I’m showing up too late but in any case I tattach hereto an article for Slovo... in Russian,

      Ciao

      Aldo

      Message 73 of 73 , Dec 7, 2015
        Time goes by quickly and it's once again time for Slovo -- our quarterly newsletter.

        I'm looking for articles and artwork of interest to medieval Slavic re-enactors. The best articles are short ones (generally 200-400 words), but I'll consider anything you might have.

        The deadline is January 2nd and is flexible. Let me know if you are planning to submit and I can accommodate your schedule.

        Thanks,
        Paul