Call for Articles!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 78 , Sep 30, 2012
      I'm still looking for articles for the Fall Slovo. Do let me know if
      you have something appropriate.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6 4:58 PM
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden