Call for Articles!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 70 , Sep 30, 2012
      I'm still looking for articles for the Fall Slovo. Do let me know if
      you have something appropriate.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 70 of 70 , May 30
        As usual, I'm looking for submissions for the Summer issue of the Slavic Interest Group's newsletter Slovo. The deadline is July 1st and I hope to release the Summer issue within a week or two. Short articles (usually under 500 words is best) and artwork are greatly appreciated. Subject matter should be material of interest to Slavic and East European Medievalists and reenactors.

        Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or for submission requirements.

        In Service,
        Paul Wickenden of Thanet