Latvian period jewelry

  • Owlharp@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      Greetings, my lords and ladies!

      This may have already come up on the list, but I just wanted to pass
      along a URL to a wonderful site. There's a guy in Riga, Latvia who does
      period jewelry, in a shop at a local castle. His name is Daumants Kalnis,
      and his website is www.kalve.cesis.lv

      A friend of mine visited Riga this summer and was very impressed with him
      and his creations.
      WELL worth taking a look at, and the prices aren't too horrible, either!

      Fevronia Murometsa