Slightly OT: "First Squad"

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 22, 2012
      Hi,
      So this is kinda OT, but I figured what the hey.
      I just watched a movie called 'First Squad'.  It's a feature Anime, the first ever made in Russia.  It's set in WWII but the reason I thought I'd give it a shout out here, is that the plot deals with Nazi occultists resurrecting the Teutonic Knights, and so Russia must come up with it's own occult warriors to essentially re-fight the Battle of the Ice at Lake Peipus.  Only one allusion to Alexander Nevsky, but still, it was fun to know the history behind the plot.

      Cheers,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva