9th Century Eastern European name help

  • Michael FitzGeoffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 10:14 PM
      Greetings,

      I am a consulting herald for a lady who has asked me to present to her name
      options from 9th Century Russia and/or Eastern Europe where one name phrase
      would have the sound "GOO-lih-nay". My knowledge of Slavic naming is
      pretty much limited to what I can find on the
      http://heraldry.sca.org/website. If someone could point me in a
      useful direction, I would be most
      grateful.

      Yours in service,
      *Michael FitzGeoffrey, Midhaven Pursuivant-at-Arms*