Re: Re[2]: [sig] Need help with a name meaning (thank you!!!)

  • Maryelizabeth Hancock
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14 6:17 AM
      Thank you all for your help. The meaning I surmised from your answers was basically "Dimitrii the happy Slav/Russian". This is very acceptable to Benjamin which, as he is a teen, is truly a wonderful thing! Hopefully, he will soon join this list but for now, I keep reading and enjoying the help and the conversations here. There is so much in the Slavic history and the clothing is beautiful. Thank you again!

      Apollonia

      Maryelizabeth Hancock