Malware on one of the SIG sites

  • T Duran
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      This is a heads up that I've been warned of malware on one of the sig sites:

      (Don't click this link unless you are protected):
      http://slavic.freeservers.com/sig_list.html

      I got to this page by searching "Slavic Interest Group", and clicking the
      "Join our online discussion group" link on this page:
      http://slavic.freeservers.com/

      I haven't followed any of the other links off that page.

      Cheers,

      Kazimira