Re: [sig] need Russian Sarafan decoration pics

  • Howard Rachel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2012
      Hop on Pinterest and search on words like russian, costume, sarafan, etc.
      There are some really nice pics collected there by fellow SCAers, as well
      as those simply interested in Russian and costuming and fashion.

      I also echo the recommendation of the strangelove site..

      Baron Kazimir Petrovich Pomeshanov

      *Aut Aude, Aut Tace! Be bold or be silent!*

      www.kazimir-petrovich.blogspot.com<http://www.kazimir.petrovich.blogspot.com/>
      http://pinterest.com/kazimir/