Re: Oath Translation

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2012
      Have you tried Google translate?

    • Scott Bradley
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2012
        I have but I would feel really bad if the A.I. miss interpreted a phrasing
        to something 'obedient to my liege's horse'. Does anyone have experience
        with it? Is it fairly reliable or not?

        Capt. Boris Movila
        Warlord, Barony of Flaming Gryphon

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29, 2012
          It's not horrible. One good test is to translate the result back
          to English and see how badly mangled it is. A story from the early days of
          computers has"out of sight, out of mind" go to Chinese and back resulting
          in "invisible idiot". On the other hand if the translation comes back
          acceptably you should be fine.

          Svoi Ivonov

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29, 2012
            Svoi Ivonov

            I gave it a try, it came out pretty good after a couple tweaks. I
            feel comfortable with it. Thanks for the tip.