Re: Oath Translation

  • Katinka
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2012
      Congratulations!

      Can't wait to see the translation. :)
    • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2012
        Have you tried Google translate?

      • Scott Bradley
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 28, 2012
          I have but I would feel really bad if the A.I. miss interpreted a phrasing
          to something 'obedient to my liege's horse'. Does anyone have experience
          with it? Is it fairly reliable or not?

          Capt. Boris Movila
          Warlord, Barony of Flaming Gryphon

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29, 2012
            It's not horrible. One good test is to translate the result back
            to English and see how badly mangled it is. A story from the early days of
            computers has"out of sight, out of mind" go to Chinese and back resulting
            in "invisible idiot". On the other hand if the translation comes back
            acceptably you should be fine.

            Svoi Ivonov

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29, 2012
              Svoi Ivonov

              I gave it a try, it came out pretty good after a couple tweaks. I
              feel comfortable with it. Thanks for the tip.