Writers wanted! Pennsic Independent

  • Ladie Lada
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 4:53 PM
      Greetings,

      We are looking for writers!

      Our Battlefield Reporter has retired after 10+ years of faithful service, and so we need someone to cover the armoured combat side at Pennsic. Ideally you would be either a fighter who is not fighting or a fighting enthusiast, with some journalism experience, but enthusiasm and ability to work on a deadline count for a lot in this game.

      We are also looking for someone to cover rapier, and a features writer.

      All of these positions are paid. (Not paid nearly enough, but certainly enough to have some fun with at Pennsic :-)

      Please contact our editor at scarrollclark@...

      Please feel free to repost to any list you feel appropriate.

      Yis,

      Lada

      Sent from my iPhone