Re: pennsic SIG meeting

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2012
      I spoke with Marija and Saturday the 4th, Sunday the 5th or Thursday the 9th can all work for us. On the 5th, I'm helping to run the night thrown weapons tourney, so I can't stay too late if it's scheduled then.

      Petr Kotok
    • Shannon Anderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15, 2012
        Our Pennsic SIG meeting is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 5 at 6pm in AS02 for 2 hours.
        I hope to see those of you coming to Pennsic there! I'll bring some food/drinks, if you feel like bringing things too, that would be lovely. And the usual projects/books/interesting objects of a Slavic persuasion are also welcome.
        Any other thoughts? Suggestions? Deeply troubling complaints? If this time/day doesn't work for you I'm very sorry. The schedule didn't have very many open spots for war week.
        Margarita

      • Gary C
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2012
          I have Krupnik that I recently made. Would it be apropriate to bring that?

          Mikolaj

          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Anderson <kitonlove@...> wrote:

          > Our Pennsic SIG meeting is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 5 at 6pm in AS02 for 2 hours.
          > I hope to see those of you coming to Pennsic there! I'll bring some food/drinks, if you feel like bringing things too, that would be lovely. And the usual projects/books/interesting objects of a Slavic persuasion are also welcome.
          > Any other thoughts? Suggestions? Deeply troubling complaints? If this time/day doesn't work for you I'm very sorry. The schedule didn't have very many open spots for war week.
          > Margarita

        • Laura Munn
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16, 2012
            I am very sad that I can not make the meet. It is, unfortunately,
            conflicting with my barony's court time/date and I have business with the
            court.

            I hope to see many of you around, though!

            -Katrusha

            On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Gary C <gcheimis@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > I have Krupnik that I recently made. Would it be apropriate to bring that?
            >
            > Mikolaj
            >

            > --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Shannon Anderson <kitonlove@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Our Pennsic SIG meeting is scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 5 at 6pm in AS02
            > for 2 hours.
            > > I hope to see those of you coming to Pennsic there! I'll bring some
            > food/drinks, if you feel like bringing things too, that would be lovely.
            > And the usual projects/books/interesting objects of a Slavic persuasion are
            > also welcome.
            > > Any other thoughts? Suggestions? Deeply troubling complaints? If this
            > time/day doesn't work for you I'm very sorry. The schedule didn't have very
            > many open spots for war week.
            > > Margarita

            My SCA work: http://katrusha.blogspot.com/

            My artwork: http://arathreel.deviantart.com/

            My baked goods:
            http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251805&id=510143252&l=8fcf80877f

            Laura Munn AKA Katrusha the Skomorokh
            Artist
            Writer
            Baker

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 16, 2012
              Mikolj....booze is period! Ziggy makes a mean krupnik too!!!!!
              'dok