Re: [sig] Last Call for Articles!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hey Paul,
      I have a decent article in my FB notes on low light fabrics and dec vs modern light choices. Not exactly Slavic but I can make it relevant and try to exort it to your or to yahoo. Gotta get started.
      'dok

      ------------------------------
      On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 12:35 PM EDT goldschp tds.net wrote:

      >Just wanted to put out a last call for articles for the pre-Pennsic
      >Slovo. Also, if you're going to Pennsic, consider writing something
      >about War for the Fall Slovo.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Paul
    • Patty
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
        By the way, since Sfandra is not coming to Pennsic, has anyone else decided to organize a SIG gathering?

        The current Atlantian Prince and Princess have Russian personas, so I would like to invite them if at all possible.

        Thanks,
        Patricia

        P.S. Apologies if this has already been mentioned on the list. Power outages have made this weekend crazy around here.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
          *SOB*  Thanks for reminding me, Patricia! ;-)

          Have fun!  I should be there next year....

          --Sfandra

          Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          http://sfandra.webs.com
          Never 'pearl' your butt.