Last Call for Articles!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2012
      Just wanted to put out a last call for articles for the pre-Pennsic
      Slovo. Also, if you're going to Pennsic, consider writing something
      about War for the Fall Slovo.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • Lisa Kies
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2012
        It's not much but here's my Gulf Wars report.

        Gulf Wars SIG Gathering

        By Sofya la Rus

        This year we met in the Lecture tent on Artisan�s Row on Wednesday
        afternoon. It was a very small group this year, but we had a great time
        looking through the *Russian Elegance* book. We caught up with people we
        hadn�t seen in awhile or had only met on-line and nibbled on pickled
        mushrooms and sugared almonds. It was a lovely hour (so lovely we had
        trouble leaving when the next class started to come in) and I plan to make
        sure there are more SIG Gatherings at Gulf Wars in the future.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
          Hey Paul,
          I have a decent article in my FB notes on low light fabrics and dec vs modern light choices. Not exactly Slavic but I can make it relevant and try to exort it to your or to yahoo. Gotta get started.
          'dok

          ------------------------------
          On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 12:35 PM EDT goldschp tds.net wrote:

          >Just wanted to put out a last call for articles for the pre-Pennsic
          >Slovo. Also, if you're going to Pennsic, consider writing something
          >about War for the Fall Slovo.
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Paul
        • Patty
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
            By the way, since Sfandra is not coming to Pennsic, has anyone else decided to organize a SIG gathering?

            The current Atlantian Prince and Princess have Russian personas, so I would like to invite them if at all possible.

            Thanks,
            Patricia

            P.S. Apologies if this has already been mentioned on the list. Power outages have made this weekend crazy around here.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2012
              *SOB*  Thanks for reminding me, Patricia! ;-)

              Have fun!  I should be there next year....

              --Sfandra

              Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
              http://sfandra.webs.com
              Never 'pearl' your butt.