Re: Museum help

  • Quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 29, 2012
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "panimarijah" <mamalynxx@...> wrote:

      > I would love to see any translation done on the womeans outfit they show
      > Thanks Marija

      This page: http://museum.velizariy.kiev.ua/russia/erm_kavkaz/index.html
      Looks to be entirely finds from the Moschevaya Balka, including female headwear. There are photos of information plaques with English summaries. It's all 8-9th century, and from the northern Caucasus.

      Unless I've misunderstood which outfit you're looking at?

      ~Asfridhr
    • Jeanne
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 26, 2012
        http://steppes.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=board19&action=print&thread=1225

        Not sure if this link has been posted yet or not, but it's a Hungarian site someone posted to their Facebook.  Thought some folks might find it  useful

        Juliana
        (Jeanne)

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 26, 2012
          Thank you very much