Re: [sig] Digest Number 3363

  • drobnock
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
      If I may. Go to the google search/home page. In the space provided below the
      google logo paste or type in the http//.... information and ask for google to
      search. This is one of seven possibilities:
      museum.velizariy.kiev.ua/russia/sp.htmlCached - Translate this page. Click on
      translation this page.
      The translation will help with the viewing of the artefacts.
      George John Drobnock

      sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. Museum help
      > From: Patches the gypsy
      >
      > Message
      > 1. Museum help
      > Posted by: "Patches the gypsy" raelee@... rachelsampsel
      > Date: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 pm ((PDT))
      >
      > A friend of mine ran across this museum site in his quest for Scythian information. The problem is that it's all in Ukranian and we are having difficult as to why he would have been referred to this site (impressive and awesome as the artifacts shown are) for Scythian research.
      >
      > http://museum.velizariy.kiev.ua/russia/sp.html
      >
      > Help please?
      >
      > Patches
      >
      > Messages in this topic (1)

    • Patches the gypsy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
        So google translate is now working for me (it only took three days for it to actually translate the page, literally. It must not have liked the way I looked at it or something). But I still can't understand why anyone would reference this as a Scyathian resource.

        Patches

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
          I can tell you that some of the auto translate programs do not like
          Hungarian I have issues with them all the time.

          Daniel