Kievan Rus Source Docuement

  • john Kowal
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21, 2012
      Greetings All;
      My apologies.
      A couple ISG Members asked me about a source document on Keivan Rus naming. I have been crazy busy at work, but I have recently tried looking and looking and looking through my library and I can not seem to locate the pamphlet. I have no idea where it has gone? I may have lent it out and forgotten who it was too? Or it may be just lost in my house somewhere. The pamphlet was written and produced by the University of Manitoba. I will try and get down to the U of M Library to see if I can locate a copy and sign it out. But this will not happen before Pennsic 2nd War week. If I locate it sooner I will post here sooner.
      Regards,
      Aleksandr Vasilevych Lev

    • Owlharp@juno.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 21, 2012
        Ah, prekrasno! I hadn't realized that. Thank you very much!

        Fevronia

        On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:18:32 -0500 Lisa Kies <lkies319@...> writes:

        Greetings from Sofya to Frevronia!

        On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:04 PM, <Owlharp@...> wrote:

        > Greetings from Fevronia!
        >
        > I was just wondering - has anyone done an English translation of the
        > chapter that these wonderful drawings are taken from?

        I have my rough translation of the Kolchin clothing chapter on my
        website.
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser/Russia/kolchin.html

        Sofya

        .