Re: Hungarian Garb

  • melaniereid45
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
      I have The Practical Encyclopedia of East European Cooking, contributing editor Lesley Chamberlain, published by Hermes House 2002. It has a section on German, Austria, Hungary, and Czech Republic foods. The recipes are modern/traditional as some contain things like tomatoes and potatoes, but it might be a good place to start.