Re: [sig] Hungarian Garb

  • John Staeck
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
      Kepes Chronica, aka the Hungarian Illuminated Chronicle, has some images that may also be of help.  Certainly they are not patterns, but for the period they can be quite good.

      Pax- Janos

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2012
        I have The Practical Encyclopedia of East European Cooking, contributing editor Lesley Chamberlain, published by Hermes House 2002. It has a section on German, Austria, Hungary, and Czech Republic foods. The recipes are modern/traditional as some contain things like tomatoes and potatoes, but it might be a good place to start.