Pennsic: Attack of Real Life

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
      I'm sorry to say, an Attack of Real Life (tm) is going to keep me from going to Pennsic this year.  So I will not be teaching, and I cannot host the SIG meeting.   I'm sad, but I'm certain I'll manage it next year.

      Hugs,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
        Oh no! Real life is definitely important and all... You will be missed. :(

        Lada

        Sent from my iPhone