Re: [sig] PENNSIC! Class Planning!

  • Laura Munn
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29 8:11 AM
      I am probably going to be teaching again. I was asked, at the very least,
      to do my round table on women in medieval times again, and the Russian
      women in medieval times was well attended. I was also considering doing a
      class on the stories found in the Chronicles and a round table discussion
      on the Pskov viking-age Russian dress find. I know many have attempted to
      recreate the extent find and it would be nice to hear other people's
      thoughts and see their recreations.

      -Katrusha

      On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I can probably host the gathering in our encampment, but I have to find
      > out whom will be Lord this war.... that'll be decided mid-May. Once that
      > person is set, then we can do encampment plans... and this year, I have
      > 'clout' so that'll make it easy to have some time. VDK is easy to find --
      > we're the massive group on B05 on Bannockburn. The bus stops in front of
      > us.
      >
      > --Sfandra
      >

      > ******************
      > Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      > O.L., O.M., K.O.E., Haus VDK, East Kingdom
      > http://sfandra.webs.com
      > Never 'pearl' your butt.
      > ******************
      >

      > ________________________________

      My SCA work: http://katrusha.blogspot.com/

      My artwork: http://arathreel.deviantart.com/

      My baked goods:
      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251805&id=510143252&l=8fcf80877f

      Laura Munn AKA Katrusha the Skomorokh
      Artist
      Writer
      Baker

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
        I'm sorry to say, an Attack of Real Life (tm) is going to keep me from going to Pennsic this year.  So I will not be teaching, and I cannot host the SIG meeting.   I'm sad, but I'm certain I'll manage it next year.

        Hugs,
        Sfandra Dmitrieva

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
          Oh no! Real life is definitely important and all... You will be missed. :(

          Lada

          Sent from my iPhone