If you are looking for female Polish clothing...

  • Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 5:08 AM
      ..and recently (last few months) emailed me and didn't get a response,
      please email me again. I have the internet back on at home. If you know
      someone who tried to contact me, see if they got a response. I'm trying to
      track down someone. Thanks!

      --
      Zygmunt Nadratowski
      "The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones