Re: [sig] PENNSIC! Class Planning!

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28 12:34 PM
      I can probably host the gathering in our encampment, but I have to find out whom will be Lord this war.... that'll be decided mid-May.   Once that person is set, then we can do encampment plans... and this year, I have 'clout' so that'll make it easy to have some time.   VDK is easy to find -- we're the massive group on B05 on Bannockburn.  The bus stops in front of us.

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.
      ******************

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 29 8:11 AM
        I am probably going to be teaching again. I was asked, at the very least,
        to do my round table on women in medieval times again, and the Russian
        women in medieval times was well attended. I was also considering doing a
        class on the stories found in the Chronicles and a round table discussion
        on the Pskov viking-age Russian dress find. I know many have attempted to
        recreate the extent find and it would be nice to hear other people's
        thoughts and see their recreations.

        -Katrusha

        On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I can probably host the gathering in our encampment, but I have to find
        > out whom will be Lord this war.... that'll be decided mid-May. Once that
        > person is set, then we can do encampment plans... and this year, I have
        > 'clout' so that'll make it easy to have some time. VDK is easy to find --
        > we're the massive group on B05 on Bannockburn. The bus stops in front of
        > us.
        >
        > --Sfandra
        >

        > ******************
        > Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        > O.L., O.M., K.O.E., Haus VDK, East Kingdom
        > http://sfandra.webs.com
        > Never 'pearl' your butt.
        > ******************
        >

        > ________________________________

        My SCA work: http://katrusha.blogspot.com/

        My artwork: http://arathreel.deviantart.com/

        My baked goods:
        http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251805&id=510143252&l=8fcf80877f

        Laura Munn AKA Katrusha the Skomorokh
        Artist
        Writer
        Baker

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
          I'm sorry to say, an Attack of Real Life (tm) is going to keep me from going to Pennsic this year.  So I will not be teaching, and I cannot host the SIG meeting.   I'm sad, but I'm certain I'll manage it next year.

          Hugs,
          Sfandra Dmitrieva

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
            Oh no! Real life is definitely important and all... You will be missed. :(

            Lada

            Sent from my iPhone