Re: [sig] Looking for info on this book

  • wheezul@canby.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2012
      There is a fascimile:

      http://portlandstate.worldcat.org/oclc/21372577

      The book is 100 pages, but the manuscript has 294 sheets (588 pages). I
      suspect that the book linked below, as described may not be a facsimile.
      The facsimile above has 588 plus a 14 page intro booklet. Just guessing.

      I might be able to see the facsimile pretty quickly from University of
      Oregon (I'm in that library system) if you wanted me to look for something
      specific.

      Katherine