Re: [sig] Looking for info on this book

  • Jessica Carlock
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2012
      Ooh shiny. If is a facsimile I need to grab it too.

    • wheezul@canby.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2012
        There is a fascimile:

        http://portlandstate.worldcat.org/oclc/21372577

        The book is 100 pages, but the manuscript has 294 sheets (588 pages). I
        suspect that the book linked below, as described may not be a facsimile.
        The facsimile above has 588 plus a 14 page intro booklet. Just guessing.

        I might be able to see the facsimile pretty quickly from University of
        Oregon (I'm in that library system) if you wanted me to look for something
        specific.

        Katherine