An Tir SIG folks: 3 classes at Almost-Spring Ithra!

  • Mir Plemmons
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
      Greetings, all!

      I'm teaching persona development w/ Russian source material, context, etc.
      I'm also teaching an overview of Russian history (in period).

      A lady whose credentials I don't know is teaching A Polish Miscellany.

      Hope to see people coming - most of my books are, and will be available for
      a book dive Sunday lunchtime!

      isttd,
      Mir

    • Jeanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2012
        Hello

        This came today in a dance email I received for my Ukrainian Dance Group and I thought it might be of some interest to anyone with a Byzantine persona.

        https://sites.google.com/site/byzantinedance/

        Juliana

        Recent Activity: * New Members 2
        Visit Your Group