Re: [sig] Free download: "Intelligible Beauty: Recent Research on Byzantine Jewellery"

  • Catherine Olanich Raymond
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      On 02/29/2012 07:17 PM, Quokkaqueen wrote:
      > "Intelligible Beauty: Recent Research on Byzantine Jewellery"
      > Edited by Chris Entwistle and Noël Adams
      > British Museum Research Publication 178
      > ISBN 978-086159-168-8
      >
      > http://www.britishmuseum.org/research/research_publications/research_publications_online/byzantine_jewellery.aspx

      I wish I knew they were going to make the book freely available before I
      bought it. :-) Fortunately, I was able to get it on sale fairly
      cheaply from David Brown Book Company.

      Thanks for the link!

      --
      Cathy Raymond
      cathy@...

      "Even imperfection itself may have its ideal or perfect state."
      --Thomas de Quincey