Russian Music

  • Laura Munn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      I am looking for some medieval Russian court style music, not
      technically church going music.I admit, I haven't been looking very
      hard yet, but I figre any help I can get to make the search easier
      would be greatly appreciated. Mostly I can find a lot of gregorian
      chant or cold war era music.

      Thank you so much!

      -Kat

      --
      My SCA work: http://katrusha.blogspot.com/

      My artwork: http://arathreel.deviantart.com/

      My baked goods:
      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251805&id=510143252&l=8fcf80877f

      Laura Munn AKA Katrusha the Skomorokh
      Artist
      Writer
      Baker
    • Hastings Sanderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
        Archive.org has a digital copy of Danilov
        http://www.archive.org/details/drevniiarossiis00danigoog