Re: [sig] Call for Articles!

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 78 , Feb 28, 2012
      Dear Paul, I have an article of mine upon the Volga Bulgars, the great suppliers of Old Russia of all kinds of products coming from Inner Asia. It’s in Italian and Russian. Would it be good fro Slovo? You might cancel the Italian text and retain only the Russian one. Let me know. it’s hereto att’d. It has been published today in a a journal of the Ceboksary University.

      Ciao

      Aldo

      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6 4:58 PM
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden