Introduction

  • princesstinkerbell1972
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 22, 2012
      Greeting unto the list. I am fairly new to the SCA(joined last June) and brand new to the list, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from the Canton of Dun Traigh, Barony of Andelcrag, Middle Kingdom. I started out doing Elizabethan but was encouraged by various canton members to join the Slavic nation. (It was the fuzzy hats that really won me over. I love them!) I'm having a lot of fun with it. Have settled on early period Rus, but still researching tribes and towns for a birthplace.

      A special note of thanks to Sofya la Rus and Liudmila Vladimirova doch': your websites have such a wealth of wonderful information, I don't know if I'll ever get through it all. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

      Elena Khitraia Anton'eva doch
    • Howard Rachel
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 22, 2012
        Welcome!

        Kazimir Petrovich Pomeshanov
        Meridies

        On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:18 PM, princesstinkerbell1972 <
        meyers_t@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Greeting unto the list. I am fairly new to the SCA(joined last June) and
        > brand new to the list, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from the
        > Canton of Dun Traigh, Barony of Andelcrag, Middle Kingdom. I started out
        > doing Elizabethan but was encouraged by various canton members to join the
        > Slavic nation. (It was the fuzzy hats that really won me over. I love
        > them!) I'm having a lot of fun with it. Have settled on early period Rus,
        > but still researching tribes and towns for a birthplace.
        >
        > A special note of thanks to Sofya la Rus and Liudmila Vladimirova doch':
        > your websites have such a wealth of wonderful information, I don't know if
        > I'll ever get through it all. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
        >
        > Elena Khitraia Anton'eva doch

      • charles stefanich
        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 22, 2012
          So glad you joined SIG. There is a wealth of knowledge within our ranks.
          Istvan Valkai