Museum of Russian Icons

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2012
      Marija,
      I think the talks are still TBA.  The only one scheduled so far is March 22nd at 7pm (That's a Thursday evening... not v. convenient for non locals....)

      However, I can call the museum and suggest that a talk be done on a weekend if possible.  I'll just explain that I'm in a national slavophile organization, and know folks who might come in from out of town if a weekend talk was available.

      I can host 2 people at a time at my place - if they'll share a bed.  If not, then someone gets to jockey with Velvet the Borzoi for the couch!

      --Sfandra

      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.