Re: [sig] Gathering at Gulf Wars

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
      *sobbing*  I wanna go to Gulf Wars!

      I got the Kennel Lands class listing from another list, and now a SIG meeting!  I wanna go!!!!  But I can't....

      --sorrowful,
      Sfandra

      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
        Unfortunately not. But thank you for volunteering to host the gathering.

        Thanks,
        Paul