Re: [sig] Gathering at Gulf Wars

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
      Dumb question: when is Gulf Wars this year?
      On Feb 5, 2012 1:32 PM, "Lisa Kies" <lkies319@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Greetings from Sofya,
      >
      > I have taken the liberty of getting us on the schedule for Gulf Wars, since
      > the deadline for getting it the site booklet came upon me unawares.
      > Hopefully I got it submitted in time.
      >
      > It is on the on-line class schedule, though!
      >
      > Wednesday afternoon at 3pm in the Lecture Tent on Artisan's Row.
      >
      > Bring your enthusiasm and your questions. And if you can, bring something
      > for show-and-tell, too! And maybe something edible!
      >
      > At your service,
      >
      > Sofya

      > ___
      > http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      > {o,o}
      > (__(|
      > "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
      > -^-^-`
    • Lisa Kies
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
        March 11-18th. So the Gathering is on the 14th.

        Hopefully there will be more than one there. ;-)

        Are you going to be able to make it, Paul?

        Sofya

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
          *sobbing*  I wanna go to Gulf Wars!

          I got the Kennel Lands class listing from another list, and now a SIG meeting!  I wanna go!!!!  But I can't....

          --sorrowful,
          Sfandra

          Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          http://sfandra.webs.com
          Never 'pearl' your butt.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
            Unfortunately not. But thank you for volunteering to host the gathering.

            Thanks,
            Paul