Gathering at Gulf Wars

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
      Greetings from Sofya,

      I have taken the liberty of getting us on the schedule for Gulf Wars, since
      the deadline for getting it the site booklet came upon me unawares.
      Hopefully I got it submitted in time.

      It is on the on-line class schedule, though!

      Wednesday afternoon at 3pm in the Lecture Tent on Artisan's Row.

      Bring your enthusiasm and your questions. And if you can, bring something
      for show-and-tell, too! And maybe something edible!

      At your service,

      Sofya

      ___
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      {o,o}
      (__(|
      "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
      -^-^-`
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
        Dumb question: when is Gulf Wars this year?
        On Feb 5, 2012 1:32 PM, "Lisa Kies" <lkies319@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Greetings from Sofya,
        >
        > I have taken the liberty of getting us on the schedule for Gulf Wars, since
        > the deadline for getting it the site booklet came upon me unawares.
        > Hopefully I got it submitted in time.
        >
        > It is on the on-line class schedule, though!
        >
        > Wednesday afternoon at 3pm in the Lecture Tent on Artisan's Row.
        >
        > Bring your enthusiasm and your questions. And if you can, bring something
        > for show-and-tell, too! And maybe something edible!
        >
        > At your service,
        >
        > Sofya

        > ___
        > http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
        > {o,o}
        > (__(|
        > "Nasytivshimsya knizhnoj sladosti."
        > -^-^-`
      • Lisa Kies
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
          March 11-18th. So the Gathering is on the 14th.

          Hopefully there will be more than one there. ;-)

          Are you going to be able to make it, Paul?

          Sofya

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
            *sobbing*  I wanna go to Gulf Wars!

            I got the Kennel Lands class listing from another list, and now a SIG meeting!  I wanna go!!!!  But I can't....

            --sorrowful,
            Sfandra

            Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
            http://sfandra.webs.com
            Never 'pearl' your butt.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2012
              Unfortunately not. But thank you for volunteering to host the gathering.

              Thanks,
              Paul