Re: Introduction

  • calvin_w_renn
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 1 3:16 AM
      Welcome Katrusha! I have been trying to get you to join this group for a while, and I am glad that you finally have. I know how hard you work on your persona, and you always inspire me to work harder on mine. I look forward to your posts.

      -Mikulaj

      Kevin Schuman AKA Mikulaj von Meissen

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Laura Munn <arathreel@...> wrote:

      > Aww, thank you so much. Both of you. I really enjoyed performing at King
      > and Queen's Bardic Champions. And although I do not have pictures of me in
      > my garb, I do have various other findings and works up on my blog including
      > bardic pieces I have written and my journey through learning various new
      > arts.
      >
      > Sfandra, it was an absolute pleasure getting to meet you. The thought of me
      > being a mini you and possibly being where you are some day is kind of
      > flattering to me. The fact that I am inspiring you to work harder, my
      > gracious! Well, you are making one of my goals in the SCA, a little dream,
      > come true. Inspiring people delights me more than any award they could
      > offer me.
      >
      > -Katrusha
      >
      > --
      > My SCA work: http://katrusha.blogspot.com/
      >
      > My artwork: http://arathreel.deviantart.com/
      >
      > My baked goods:
      > http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251805&id=510143252&l=8fcf80877f
      >
      > Laura Munn AKA Katrusha the Skomorokh
      > Artist
      > Writer
      > Baker

    • princesstinkerbell1972
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 22 6:18 PM
        Greeting unto the list. I am fairly new to the SCA(joined last June) and brand new to the list, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from the Canton of Dun Traigh, Barony of Andelcrag, Middle Kingdom. I started out doing Elizabethan but was encouraged by various canton members to join the Slavic nation. (It was the fuzzy hats that really won me over. I love them!) I'm having a lot of fun with it. Have settled on early period Rus, but still researching tribes and towns for a birthplace.

        A special note of thanks to Sofya la Rus and Liudmila Vladimirova doch': your websites have such a wealth of wonderful information, I don't know if I'll ever get through it all. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

        Elena Khitraia Anton'eva doch
      • Howard Rachel
        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 22 6:44 PM
          Welcome!

          Kazimir Petrovich Pomeshanov
          Meridies

          On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:18 PM, princesstinkerbell1972 <
          meyers_t@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Greeting unto the list. I am fairly new to the SCA(joined last June) and
          > brand new to the list, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from the
          > Canton of Dun Traigh, Barony of Andelcrag, Middle Kingdom. I started out
          > doing Elizabethan but was encouraged by various canton members to join the
          > Slavic nation. (It was the fuzzy hats that really won me over. I love
          > them!) I'm having a lot of fun with it. Have settled on early period Rus,
          > but still researching tribes and towns for a birthplace.
          >
          > A special note of thanks to Sofya la Rus and Liudmila Vladimirova doch':
          > your websites have such a wealth of wonderful information, I don't know if
          > I'll ever get through it all. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
          >
          > Elena Khitraia Anton'eva doch

        • charles stefanich
          Message 4 of 28 , Feb 22 7:57 PM
            So glad you joined SIG. There is a wealth of knowledge within our ranks.
            Istvan Valkai