Re: [sig] Book recomemdation thank you.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      I know the feeling -- I ran out & bought fabric for garb for the first time in almost a YEAR yesterday!

      (Ok, so last year at this time I was house-shopping, then I was moving, then I've been working on home improvement things almost constantly.... I did make a lot of curtains last summer.....)

      I'll have a new sorochka and a new letnik for the "Market Day At Birka" event in the East Kingdom at the end of this month.

      --Sfandra

      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      From: Tatiana Golter <littlegreensardine@...>

      Thank you so much for recomending the Russian Elegance book. I needed some
      inspiration to start working on garb again.

      Tatiana Moskovskaia