Re: [sig] new dress project

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
      Who cares about 'station'??  It's ALL ABOUT THE BLING!!!

      OK, now that I've gotten that off my chest.... ;-)   Seriously though, there are a couple of notes here:

      1) in period, if you could afford it, you wore it.   Clearly, you HAVE the brocade, therefore you can afford it.
      2) You have your AoA, you are nobility.

      3) There are NO Sumptuary Laws in the East Kingdom.   You can wear tyrian purple if you want, there are no rules against it.

      So  now that you've waved fancy brocade around, I WANT TO SEE IT.  So make the dress, bring it to Birka, and show it off.  :-)

      --Sfandra

      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.