Free access to The Journal of Baltic Studies!

  • Quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2011
      Hi all,

      I just discovered this, but Taylor and Francis have opened up their "Routledge Area Studies Journals" for anyone to access and download until December 23rd.

      So, it seems, anything on this list you can download:
      http://www.tandfonline.com/action/showPublications?category=43983479

      For example, this includes "Acta Borealia", which sometimes covers Russia, and "The Journal of Baltic Studies."

      Go and have a poke around, and have fun!

      Asfridhr