Re: [sig] Tents

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11 10:39 AM
      Greetings,
      Attached is admitadly a bad scan of p.202-203 of  "Land Of the Winged Horsemen Art Of Poland 1522-1764 by Jan Ostrowski. It is like 100 years OOP, but I hope it helps. The scan of the tent is upside down.

      YiS,
      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11 10:56 AM
        Watched "1612" last night. The "Winged Horsemen of Poland" were rather
        interesting.

        I'll have to go back and view it again and see if I can grab some screen
        shots of any of the encampments.

        -david

        On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 12:39 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...>wrote:

        > Greetings,
        > Attached is admitadly a bad scan of p.202-203 of "Land Of the Winged
        > Horsemen Art Of Poland 1522-1764 by Jan Ostrowski. It is like 100 years
        > OOP, but I hope it helps. The scan of the tent is upside down.
        >
        > YiS,
        > Kevin Ambrozijwski

      • zippy
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12 8:03 AM
          Having gone to that exhibit it was extremely disappointing the tent was inside out. I didnt get a chance to see the actual roof.