Re: [sig] New Member, so to speak

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2011
      Igolchatyi is probably more in line with our meaning, thanks.  Her other nickname is "Fuzzybutt", however, she doesn't want to use THAT in her SCA name.  ;-)

      Properly, she's a Russkaya Psovaya Borzaya.  Velvet is from two championship AKC Borzoi bloodlines.

      Cheers,
      Sfandra

      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com