Re: [sig] Digest Number 3283

  • Patty
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2011
      Amen to this!

      Heck, I didn't even GET to Pennsic, in the most humiliating way possible -- I burned out my transmission only about 50 miles from home, and everybody else I knew was already AT Pennsic. Fortunately, the car was fixed later, to the tune of $1200. 'Dok, I hope your mundane things didn't cost you that much!

      Regards,
      Patricia of Trakai
      writing from Storvik