Re: [sig] Digest Number 3283

  • Mir Plemmons
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2011
      'Dok - sing with us - "Solidarity Forever..."

      All is forgiven. Come home and eat borsht with a wooden spoon like the rest
      of the family.

      (Said lightly, but sincerely!)
      Mir

    • Patty
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2011
        Amen to this!

        Heck, I didn't even GET to Pennsic, in the most humiliating way possible -- I burned out my transmission only about 50 miles from home, and everybody else I knew was already AT Pennsic. Fortunately, the car was fixed later, to the tune of $1200. 'Dok, I hope your mundane things didn't cost you that much!

        Regards,
        Patricia of Trakai
        writing from Storvik

        'Dok - sing with us - "Solidarity Forever..."

        All is forgiven. Come home and eat borsht with a wooden spoon like the rest

        of the family.

        (Said lightly, but sincerely!)

        Mir

        Individual Email | Traditional