Re: [sig] Open Apology to the SIG membership

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2011
      'Dok -- No matter what, we all love you.   Take time for yourself, and know we'll always welcome you back with open arms.

      Hugs,
      Sfandra

      ******************
      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2011
        Mordok, Speaking for myself, no need to apologize to the group. Life happens, and you've done plenty for the SIG as it is. Priorities happen, and rather than lapsing into platitudes/ cliches et c., I'll just wish you luck with all that's going on and look forward to the next time. You'll be back. Take care. Sergius B

      • charles stefanich
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2011
          I totally agree.
          Valkai Istvan