Intro and questions

  • Maryelizabeth
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
      Greetings!

      Thank you for allowing me to join your list. I have a son who is 15 and wants to develop a Russian persona. He is not sure about the area or time frame at this time, although is interested in the Cossacks. I need a lot of help as I have no clue where to begin with his garb or with sites or books which will help him make his decision on place/time, etc.

      The bit of information that I have found online so far is mainly geared towards women's clothing, which really doesn't help me out.

      Any information is greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Maryelizabeth Hancock (Apollonia DiCapua)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2011
        Please Google Zagloba's Tavern. Its out of period but is very cossack intensive with mainy sources scanned on-line.
        'dok