Re: [sig] Hi! New to the group!

  • Catherine Olanich Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
      On 10/09/2011 12:41 PM, mask_without_eyes wrote:
      > Hi there, all! I'm Samantha. I am coming back into the SCA after a very long period away. I'm in the beginning process of researching a 13th century persona, either Hungarian or Romanian. I saw some links in the Slovo Subject List, but if anyone has any other handy advice, I'd love the help! I am going to be starting off fairly basic for the period and the area, so am looking for just the run of the mill that a woman would wear about that time.
      >
      > Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

      You may find this site (lots of subpages) useful, if you haven't found
      them yet:

      http://www.eliznik.org.uk/RomaniaPortul/contents.htm

      --
      Cathy Raymond
      cathy@...

      "Beware how you take away hope from another human being."
      --Oliver Wendell Holmes
    • mask_without_eyes
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
        Hope I am snipping enough.. I did read the rules, I promise!

        Thank you, Cathy, I will check that link out posthaste! :-)