Re: Pennsic /any slavic households out there

  • Pavel
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 9, 2011
      Yea, dunno, heard one was planned, but I was only there mid war week this year and it was on Monday.

      btw, and this would be to the whole sig list, what are all the slavic households that do show up pennsics, or sca events. I have heard of the slavic village, but am wondering if there are any others.

      Thanks,
      pawel/jarnhauss

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

      > I'm starting to put together the Fall Slovo and realizing that I have
      > nothing at all about Pennsic in it. Was there a gathering? Does
      > anyone have pictures? Does anyone want to write a brief about it?
      >
      > -- Paul

    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 2 of 17 , May 10, 2014
        Any word about a gathering at Pennsic this year?

        Paul